My dear Giovanna, what a great restroom it was. I miss you too, and all of our great London adventures (stalking John Mayer, ‘sex on the beach’ by the pitcher, design critiques by Paolo…) … lets move back. UK, get ready.
- Some people just need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
- I haven’t dated in months, but today this hot girl was all like “excuse me, which way is 7th street?” and I was like, “Yes.” …I still got it.
- How’s everyone holding up? It’s crazy out there! I’ve killed 15 zombies so far… Why the fuck are they all carrying candy?
- I don’t care what anyone says. Mustaches are awesome, and I am keeping it.
- I saw two spiders, but only killed one. Then I yelled, “TELL THE OTHERS WHAT YOU SAW!” …So far, so good.
- Alright ladies, the sooner one of you bites the bullet and becomes my girlfriend, the sooner I leave the the rest of you alone. Take one for the team.
- I just changed the name of our wireless network to “Pretty Fly for a WiFi.”
- Never make eye contact while eating a banana.
I can’t get over how simple and beautiful these words are… It just seems to stay with me.
Because why not?
Plus, I could use a little more danger in my life… I’m accident prone, and who can really say where that cork is gonna fly?